Monday, March 30, 2009

The Genetic Anomaly




My brother-in-law sent me this picture with the following note: "Here is a picture of Toni getting a new Personal Record (PR) at Florida State on Saturday 3/28". Toni Marie is my sister Cynthia's daughter who lives with another sister, Susie, and her family. At least, Toni's birth certificate says she's Cynthia's daughter, but I personally believe that Toni was brought here by aliens because NOT ONE spawn of my parents has a shred of athletic ability. Incredibly, those same aliens must have laid eggs in Susie AND Sally because all of their kids are athletic, as well! Does the Federal government know about this? OMG, maybe they didn't and now they DO know because I KNOW they're spying on my blog! Toni's PR is an amazing jump of 9'6"!!! She jumped over a bar that high after running toward it carrying a great big pole!!! Who but an alien would do that, I ask you? Toni, your auntie is very, very proud of you and loves you bunches. And just be sure you stay away from globby green things with a million eyes who want to take you back to Mars . . .